Your drafts are due today. Don't worry if they are hotter messes than your Aunt Shirley's stuffing disasters or your cousin Steve's new girlfriend, Esmerelda .... you will have time to fix them!
Ok - the schedule
1) Lets review the assignment carefully.
2) We will review MLA style in general and then, more specifically, about your papers.
Very general MLA video if you need it:
Please note: I will not explan the assignment by email individually to students, especially not the night before the due date. Consider using the following as a checklist.
The stapled research paper will have (in this order):
- A Body of at least 1,000 words (does not include multimodal elements, Works Cited, Title page, etc.)
- At least 2 multimodal elements (embedded or linked)
- A Work's Cited page with a minimum of 5 valid and reliable sources to research and write your paper, not including those used for multimodal enhancement.
- An Annotated Bibliography
Note: MLA Citation (in-text and in WC) must be done correctly. It alone will account for 10% of the grade.
Note 2: Title page not needed